Premium Motor Spirit, also known as petrol or gasoline, is used to power internal combustion engines mostly in vehicles and generators. Generated from crude distillation, our PMS consists of organic compounds and additives that enhances engine performance.
- Is compatible with all fuel vehicles.
- Is a superior quality fuel thanks to the additives included in its composition.
The product benefits
- Ensures the long-term cleanliness of the engine's fuel supply system.
- Allows for easier and faster filling thanks to its anti-foaming additive.
- Helps to prevent rust and corrosion.
- Specific gravity 60°/60 F (0.757-0,77 maximum)
- Distillation range ( oC) 35-205
- 10% evaporated (OC) 70 maximum
- 50% evaporated 125 maximum
- 100% evaporated (OC) 180 maximum
- FBP evaporated (OC)
- 205 maximum
- Residue % Vol. 2 maximum
- Odour (Merchantable)
- Orange Colour
- Total sulphur (No, 1 strip max.)
- Copper corrosion (No.1 strip max)
- Vapour / liquid Ratio: T36°C 68 max.
- Existent gum (mg/100ml) 4 max.
- Oxidation stability (min.): 360 min.
- Knock rating (RON): 90 min.
- RVP (Vapour pressure) (psi): 90 max.
FUELS FOR DIESEL ENGINES
Automotive Gas oil, also known as diesel, is generated from crude distillation process and is ...
Kerosene is a combustible hydrocarbon liquid used for lamps, cooking stoves...
Petroleum Products Pricing Reg
Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA) established ...