Automotive Gas oil, also known as diesel, is generated from crude distillation process and is used to efficiently power internal combustion diesel engines.
Our diesel conforms to the following specifications from the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR):
- Specific gravity (@ 60/60°F)
- 1. FBP (OC) 10%
- 2. Recovery (@35°C%wt)
- Diesel index
- Flash point (of)
- Total sulphur (%wt)
- Copper corrosion (3hr @ 100°C) .
- Kinematic viscosity (@1 OO°Fcst)
- Cloud point (oF)
- Carbon residue (Conradson on 10% residue) %wt
- Strong acid number (mg. KOH/g)
- Tobal acid number (mg. KOH/g)
- Ash content (%wt)
- Water by distillation (%Vol.)
- Water by extraction (%wt)
FUELS FOR PETROL ENGINES
Premium Motor Spirit, also known as petrol or gasoline, is used to power internal combustion e...
Kerosene is a combustible hydrocarbon liquid used for lamps, cooking stoves...
Petroleum Products Pricing Reg
Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA) established ...